Saturday, June 23, 2012

Thank You For Your Support

Last night when I had my mini meltdown and you were there to support me and help me back up meant more than you will know.

I went to the library and just enjoyed the quiet and the books and went home to have a nice cup of tea. Ok, it was actually a pretty crappy cup of tea because I am out of the good stuff, so it was really just one small step up from the the vile stuff you get at a restaurant, but it was warm in the mug and comforting. Then I had a bath and a good night's sleep.

I'm ready to go do my job to the best of my ability and be happy doing it and I thank you, Phyllis, Kim, Deborah, L'heure, Barbara and Patience for that. Now, you, Pensive Person, I am on the fence about, because I really, really want a huge helping of mashed potatoes with cream gravy. :) I'm just kidding. Thank you for your kind comment and support. (Well, I'm not kidding about the mashed potatoes.)

Tonight I will leave work to go sit in the rain and freeze my butt off watching the girl play soccer and it'll all be good. Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart!

MM
Froze my butt, but it didn't rain and they won! 1-0. Woo hoo 2-0 for the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment