Saturday, June 23, 2012

My Totally Awesome Story

AWESOME

Without ME, it’s just Awe So.



My awesome story is that I got on the elevator today and a guy got on at the same time and with a quick side glance I thought it was Jonathan Capehart. (Fangirl Flutter, Fangirl Flutter). I was all ready to say hello, (and probably something stupid) so that I could go back home and lord it over my comrades back home that I had “met” Jonathan Capehart. Deep breath. Another deep breath. I turn and say, “Hel…lo....” NOT Jonathan Capehart. I’m a dork. He’s looking at me like I’m a dork. (Think fast, think fast, Save the moment, save the moment) “What floor would you like? I can push the button.” (I can push the button? Really. You mean the button he already pushed? Totally NOT saving the moment, but at least I did fulfill the saying something stupid part of the plan.) By that time we were at his floor. He was very nice and said, “Thank you for being so gracious.” No, good sir, THANK YOU for not calling me out on my dorkiness. You are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment