Friday, June 22, 2012

Mickey Mouse Peed On A House

This is stupid, but it is bugging the hell out of me.  The kids still play the Mickey Mouse elimination rhyme.  Except every time it devolves into a grammar argument.  Here we go:

 Mickey Mouse peed on a house.  What color was it?

The boy and I say it is about the color of the pee, which obviously limits your color choice options.  The Man and the girl-child say it is about the color of the house.

So, which is it?  Pee or House?  Argh!  Who thinks of these stupid rhymes anyway?

2 comments:

  1. It's the pee for sure, but my dilemma is this. I have a group of friends who say the rhyme as this, "Mickey mouse peed on a house. What color was his pee." Which I don't think that is correct, help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as a kid we said it as 'mickey mouse, peed on a house, what color was his blood?' idk

    ReplyDelete